HOW TO ENTER
Fill in your details below for your chance to win a Whitsundays Active Getaway + weekly prizes !
Eligible winners will be contacted directly via their phone number and email provided within 3 business days. All final winner results will be published on yopro.com.au by 3pm AEST Friday 9th July.
Prize draws will occur weekly starting from 10:00am AEST Wednesday 19th May 2021 with the final draw at 10:00am AEST Wednesday 7th July 2021.
Entries into the promotion are valid from 9:00am AEST 12th May 2021 up until 5:00pm AEST 6th July 2021.
You can enter the promotion by purchasing any product in the YoPRO range (Pots 160g, Pouches 150g, Tubs 700g, Plant Based Pots 165g, Bars 68g, Ice Cream Frozen Dessert Sticks 4x115mL, and Costco 12-packs)
Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who have a valid email address and phone number, and who comply with the T&C's.
There are 75 prizes in the prize pool:
10 x Double Pass Packages to Active Escape - Whitsundays in August (flights & accomodation included)
10 x Fitness First 6 months Membership
15 x 6 months supply of YoPRO yoghurt (180 pots of yoghurt)
15 x Beats by Dre Powerbeats Wireless Earphones
15 x ASICs vouchers ($350 per voucher)
10 x Personal Training Sessions vouchers ($575 per voucher)
Prize delivery will occur within 28 days of winner validation.
The Whitsundays Active Escape Prize is a group event and can only be used on the set dates from 11th August 2021 to 17th August 2021. The Prize must be used as a whole, including flights.
You can enter the promotion as many times as you want, each YoPRO product is a new entry!
You can only win the Whitsundays Active Escape double pass major prize once, however entrants are eligible to win multiple prizes from the remaining weekly prize pool.
Yes, entrants are required to upload their receipt as proof of purchase as part of the entry requirements.
12-packs from Costco are single sellable units, and provide one single entry per purchase
Congratulations to the below prize winners (and more to come!):
If you would like more informaton about the Promotion, our team would love to hear from you! You can contact us on 1800 097 117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
YoPRO® 2021 PROMOTION: WIN PRIZES WEEKLY
Danone Murray Goulburn Pty Limited. ABN: 32 143 172 258. 6/636 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and details of the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Who have a valid email address and phone number.
3. The Directors, Management and Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its affiliated entities are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 09:00am AEST on 12/05/2021 and final entries close at 5:00pm AEST on 6/07/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any YoPRO® product from any retailer that stocks YoPRO® products in Australia during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Purchase”). Entry is subject to the limits outlined in clause 6.
6. To enter, entrants must then undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Visit www.yopro.com.au or using their mobile device and the QR Code Application, scan the QR Code logo featured on the specially marked pack of YoPRO® product to be directed to the website;
• Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
• Input the requested details including: Name, Address, Phone number, Email Address, where product was purchased, number of YoPRO products purchased on the one receipt and uploaded receipt photograph.
• Check the boxes confirming that the entrant:
a) Is an Australian resident aged 18 years or over and that neither themselves nor their family members are an employee of the Promoter or their affiliated entities;
b) Agrees to these Terms and Conditions and agrees that if any of the above requirements are not met, that the entrant’s entry can be subject to invalidation. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
i. they will only enter, a maximum of one (1) entry for each Eligible Product purchased;
ii. If multiple eligible products are purchased on the one receipt, then the entrant may list the multiple entries;
iii. there is no limit to the number of entries allowed during the Promotional Period;
iv. they will take a photograph of the YoPRO® product packaging used to enter the promotion, and safely store this photo until Friday, 23/07/2021 (14 working days after the last date of the Promotional Period);
v. they understand that this promotion is heavily monitored against fraudulent activity and that if the entrant is found to have submitted fraudulent entries using multiple email addresses and/or IP addresses and/or multiple residence addresses of close similarity and/or multiple names of close similarity, that all of their entries will automatically be deemed invalid;
vi. to enter the security Captcha; and
vii. to submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Failure to produce the required proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
8. All valid entries received from non-winners of a prize will automatically be placed in the 2nd chance draw for any unclaimed prizes.
• This promotion is free to enter; however, entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet
9. Subject to the starting and closing time of the promotion, there will be a total of seventy-five (75) prizes available to be won during the Promotional Period. The Whitsundays Active Escape Double Pass major prize can only be won once per individual entrants, however entrants are eligible to win multiple prizes from the remaining prize pool. The prize winners will be randomly drawn by an authorised officer of Danone Murray Goulburn Pty Ltd in the presence of an independent scrutineer at its head office in St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3000 weekly on the following dates and times: 10:00am AEST Wednesday 19th May 2021, 10:00 am AEST Wednesday 26th June 2021, 10:00am AEST Wednesday 2nd June 2021, 10:00am AEST Wednesday 9th June 2021, 10:00am AEST Wednesday 16th June 2021, 10:00am AEST Wednesday 23rd June 2021, 10:00am AEST Wednesday 30th June 2021 and 10:00am AEST Wednesday 7th July 2021 (final draw) during the Promotional Period (each a “Winning Time”). If any prize for a particular Winning Time is not won (i.e. there are no entries (or not enough entries) received on that day on or after each Winning Time), the un-won prize/s will be allocated to the 2nd chance draw to be held at 10:00am AEST Friday 9th July 2021 at the same location as the original draw in the presence of an independent scrutineer.
10. All Provisional Winners will be notified within 3 business days of the relevant weekly draw, via email and phone call. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winners by 9:00am AEST Friday 9th July 2021. If the Promoter has been unable to contact or receive a reply from any winner by 9:00am AEST Friday 9th July 2021 that inner will forfeit the Prize. Results once validated will then be published on www.yopro.com.au by 3pm AEST Friday 9th July 2021.
11. Provisional Winners will only be confirmed as winners upon verification of their entry. If a Provisional Winner is deemed by the Promoter not to be an eligible entrant, or their entry is deemed invalid under these conditions, the prize will be awarded in the 2nd chance draw for any unclaimed prizes.
12. A 2nd chance draw will occur on 9th July 2021 where Provisional Winners are not verified as winners in accordance with clause 11, or any winner has not claimed his/her prize by this date. All 2nd chance winners will be notified within 3 business days of the relevant weekly draw, via email and phone call. Results once validated will then be published on www.yopro.com.au by the 13th July 2021.
13. Prize delivery will be organised by the Promoter via registered postage to the address provided by the winner.
14. Prizes include:
Double pass packages to Active Escapes - Whitsundays
- 2 x economy class return flights with Qantas/Jetstar Airways (from your nearest airport);
- 6 nights’ accommodation: Mantra Boathouse Apartments in Airlie Beach, Transfers to and from Proserpine Airport, 3 meals per day catered for by the Active Escapes team, Boat Day to Whithaven Beach & Snorkle the Great Barrier Reef, fitness and training facilities
All other costs, including without limitation spending money, minibar, extra meal costs
Active Escapes getaway is a group event and can only be used on the set dates from 11th August to 17th August.
Prize winners must travel on dates specified by Promoter for this period. The prize must be used as a whole.
Fitness First 6-month memberships
Description: -Winner gains access to Fitness First/Platinum gyms Australia wide for a 6 month period from the point of finalizing sign up details. Any renewal after the 6 month period finishes will be at the winner’s expense.
YoPRO 6 months supply of yoghurt
Description: -Winner to receive a 6 month supply of YoPRO yoghurt 160g pots (this is capped at 1 x 160g pot per day for 180 days = 180 pots)
-The winner and Promoter will collaborate on the delivery frequency
Beats by Dre Earphones
Fitness First or Goodlife Gym personal training sessions
Description: - Winner to select either a Fitness First or Goodlife Gym that suits their lifestyle
- Promoter will pay for sessions on winner’s behalf, up to $575.00 and must be used by 30th June 2022
- Prize redeemable at any Fitness First or Goodlife Gym across Australia (if there is no Fitness First or Goodlife Gym within 10km of the winner’s home address, the winner and Promoter will collaborate to select another gym).
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: $98,635.00
15. The Promoter and each their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
16. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries, or entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, may be deemed invalid and will not be eligible, and the entrant will not receive a communication in this regard. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. This promotion is free to enter; however, entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet to participate in the promotion.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any:
a. personal injury or death; or
b. loss, expense or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this promotion arising in any way out of any of the following:
c. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); or
d. any theft, unauthorised access or third- party interference; or
e. any entry that is late, lost, altered, misdirected or damaged (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or
f. any variation in the recommended retail value of a Prize to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or
g. any tax liability incurred by a winner.
20. Once any prize has been dispatched via registered post to a winner, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be responsible for any delay in delivery or loss of the prize.
21. The prize(s) must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize(s) as stated. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of that prize, another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter
22. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) by reason of technical failures, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
23. The promotion and Prizes are subject to any applicable laws, including state health orders. Danone Murray Goulburn Pty Ltd reserves the right to vary the promotion and/or the Prizes where required or desired as a direct or indirect result of COVID-19, including (without limitation) delaying any event dates or substituting the ‘Double pass packages to Active Escapes – Whitsundays’ with another item of similar value.
25. If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, it will be severed, and the balance of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
26. These T&Cs are governed by the laws of New South Wales and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
27. Danone Murray Goulburn Pty Limited. ABN: 32 143 172 258. 6/636 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43195, ACT Permit No. TP 20/00489, SA Permit No. T20/424